Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Key of Sanguine (an update 02)

I have nothing sort of an epilogue for the Key of Sanguine but I'm very excited to start writing the first chapter already. I could not, for the life of me, understand the reason as to why I yet to put words for the first chapter though, but I already know how to present the pacing of the story properly.

I could somewhat see the protagonist, Larisse, running about and attending with her friends request as the other three busied themselves with extra curricular activities after school. Sam being the president of the student council, Ryan heading the finals of the inter-school football championship and Danielle, being weird as usual as she stays somewhere in the wood to do odd jobs.

This time, the four of them are older, smarter and more matured as they become in tuned with what's happening outside humans reality. And now it's Rei turn to keep her Hope burning when more deadly encounters from unknown comes her and her friends way while she seeks her own Key of Sanguine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment